Thursday, September 3, 2015

Are you a Belieber?

Sunny has decided she's going to marry Justin Bieber...

How did this happen you ask? Well a new song just came out and I was playing it on the way to school and she instantly fell in love.

That's all it took and now's she's a belieber...



I've been trying to redirect that infatuation for a few days - but the only problem is the songs are so damn catchy



I went so far as to start playing NSYNC. I mean who can say no to this?



Sunny...sunny can say no.



So I think i've just resigned myself to this.I mean i can handle Justin Bieber over Taylor Swift at least...



So Sunny is 4 now. and 4 came crashing in. CRASHING....like I'm not quite sure I know who this kid is anymore...


we got into an argument complete with emotional breakdown - because i wouldn't let her go to sleep with sunglasses and a crown on.




I honestly had to stop and ask her "When would I ever allow that?"

We're having a really interesting time right now. We're just too opinionated...like I could agree with her and we'd still get into an argument...

I'm not quite sure what to do about that.



She came to work with me last week. Day care was closed and I didn't have any other options. She did really well.

We built a fort under my desk, she found the office supply of chocolate, and played with office dog.

Everyone loved her.

By Friday two other people brought their kids in. a set of 3 year old twins, a 2 year old, and a high schooler who babysat them in the conference room and walked them to get ice cream.

So now Sunny has decided she doesn't want to go to school anymore - she now wants to go to work.

lol...if only work was that fun all the time.


but I hope for her...that every day is like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment