Thursday, August 6, 2015

How old was Stella when she got her Groove back?

I've been stalling on pursuing another relationship until after my divorce was finalized. It took 4 years...and well...i mean I know it's not adultery if you're separated...(or at least I think it's not)...so I've been saying i'll try again at 30.

I mean lets be serious i did "talk" to someone for a little bit in there. But after a slight disagreement and he attempted to put me on the silent treatment which kind of backfired...

...well long story short he told me he found me "too independent"...


So...since then...well I have romance novels ...
                                                             ...and audio books...
                                                                                  ...and a vivid imagination...



But lets be serious. I haven't casually dated since...2007?



                                     omg...
                                                                                                             2007

Do you remember what was happening in 2007?

Come travel back with me...

Highest Grossing film in the US?

Newly published



Friggin Destiny's child was still together...
OK...Just kidding. 



But Irreplaceable was number 1

High School Musical 2 came out...and i watched it... 




Speaking of things I was watching...ready for this downward spiral?

I love New York
Flavor of Love Charm School

Rock of Love

Wow...VH1 was winning in 2007...


and let's not forget...


So obviously I'm out of practice in the dating field....

Any pointers?

No comments:

Post a Comment